Applications – tailor-made for the industry!
The joint development of apps for similar challenges enables partners to implement their digital products quicker and more cost effectively. The ADAMOS App Factory describes the development environment for ADAMOS Partner Network members. Here common technology standards are (further) developed and resources are bundled in co-innovations and shared projects.
The Digital Workpiece assigns data from different machines to a specific workpiece across the different production steps.
- Overview of all workpieces processed on selected machines
- Detailed view of selected workpieces with the associated information about all relevant machines and process steps
- Extensive API for reuse
Digital Workpiece Version 1.0 has been available to ADAMOS partners since August 2018.
EcoScreen Equipment Analytics on ADAMOS
The EcoScreen Equipment Analytics (EEA) software from Dürr Systems AG for robot-based paint shops on ADAMOS edge technology with streaming analytics (cloud option included):
- Platform for storing and analyzing data with market-leading streaming analytics engine
- Elimination of quality control steps, thanks to integration of data analyses for quality testing during the production process
- Automated feedback of the analysis results into the machine control unit
- General and domain-specific library for the quick and easy generation of algorithms for real-time analysis
Ecopure® LifeCycle Assistant
The Ecopure® LifeCycle Assistant from Dürr Systems AG facilitates plant component monitoring, including quality management and documentation on the ADAMOS cloud.
- Maintenance management, logbook, documentation and spare parts ordering
- Automated e-mail reporting with alerts, maintenance tasks and monthly reviews
- Graphical target/actual comparison of the relevant process
- Plant status overview, based on identifying KPIs
- Simple customer-specific configuration of the system
Smart Equipment Monitoring
Smart Equipment Monitoring from Dürr Systems AG on ADAMOS on-premise enhances the availability of automotive paint shops and improves the workflow for maintenance and repairs.
Based on all the relevant digital findings, a digital status display is generated. Based on that, the Smart Equipment Monitoring diagnosis-intelligence can predict key parameters:
- When will a given paint shop move out of the predefined window of defined production conditions?
- Where exactly is the source of error?
ZEISS METROTOM Remote Status
ZEISS leverages ADAMOS IIoT technology to develop its ZEISS METROTOM Remote Status application The application ensures the measuring capability of computer tomographs.
- Recording, evaluation, and visualization of plant and process data
- Fast response time in the event of error Messages
- Increase efficiency for measuring processes, elimination of errors, support maintenance work, and continuous coverage of measuring capability
- Short time to market, thanks to use of ADAMOS Technology
- Extendible for immediate generation of service tickets in the event of errors on customer’s devices